3 Sheets of Luxury Gingerbread Cookies Christmas Wrapping Paper
Make your Christmas presents stand out this festive season with our delectable Gingerbread Cookies Christmas wrapping paper by Home Shopping Network®.
This fun and unique gift wrap is eco-friendly and features a variety of illustrated gingerbread cookies, manufactured and printed in the UK using sustainably sourced paper which has a smooth and silky finish.
Wrap your Christmas presents in style and give them to your friends and family with this festive holiday gift wrap.
- Designed and professionally printed in the UK
- FSC certified eco-friendly wrapping paper
- 100% recyclable and great for our environment
- 3 sheets of Gingerbread Cookies Christmas wrapping paper
- Each sheet is 50 x 70 cm in size
- Printed on 95gsm satin finish paper
- Cuts smoothly and folds easily
- Carefully rolled and despatched in a cardboard tube or flat packed box
In England, gingerbread may refer to a cake, or type of cookie or biscuit made with ginger. In the biscuit form, it commonly takes the form of a gingerbread man. Gingerbread men were first attributed to the court of Queen Elizabeth I, who served the figurines to foreign dignitaries.
Today, however, they are generally served around Christmas. Gingerbread was a traditional confectionery sold at popular fairs, often given as a treat or token of affection to children and lovers “sweethearts” and known as a “fairing” of gingerbread – the name retained now only by Cornish fairings. This crisp brittle type of gingerbread is now represented by the very popular commercial version called the ginger nut biscuit.
biscuits, sweets, kids, children, treats, designer, white, gifts, sets