Pack of 10 Disposable Medical Face Masks
Our disposable medical face masks are designed to cover your mouth and nose and minimise the direct transmission of fluid particles. They are splash resistant and offer a high level of bacterial filtration efficiency, a minimum 95%. Two ear loops, one on each side, provide a secure and comfortable fit and hold the mask in place.
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 in public and in the workplace by wearing a medical face mask or face covering. When speaking, coughing, sneezing or breathing, coronavirus can quickly spread from person to person through airborne droplets. According to advice on Gov.UK, despite mandatory face mask laws in England changing, “You are expected and recommended to continue wearing a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you don’t usually meet.”
- Pack of 10 disposable 3 ply medical face masks
- Manufactured to EN14683 2019 European standards and CE marked
- Prevents contamination from fluids, bacteria, coughing, sneezing and dust
- 3 layer protection, water resistant non-woven fabric + melt-blown filter + water resistant non-woven fabric
- Adjustable plastic nose clip and elastic ear loops to prevent falling off your face
- Great bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) minimum 95%
- Size: Adult Standard (one size fits all)
- Suitable for children with adult supervision
- Not suitable for babies and toddlers
- Do not share mask
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or conditions that prevent a good sealing between the face and edge of the mask
- Wash your hands before and after use
- Dispose of in a bin after wearing mask
This product complies with the essential health and safety requirements of the European Parliament Personal Protective Equipment Regulations (EU) 2016/425.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on our face masks.