Purism Protective FFP2 Face Masks Box of 20
Supplied in a box of 20, our Purism FFP2 face masks are CE certified and manufactured to standard EN 149:2001+A1:2009. These single use FFP2 face masks are the European equivalent to the American standard N95 respiratory masks, and filter at least 94% of airborne particles. Secured to the face by a pair of elasticated ear loops with no exhalation valve, the vertical fold flat is type.
FFP2 face masks are commonly used in healthcare settings and recommended by The World Health Organisation for use by healthcare workers in the fight against COVID-19.
- Box of 20 Purism FFP2 face masks
- Single use disposable face masks with verified serial numbers
- High bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) 94% minimum
- 5-layer mask, 2 melt blown filters and non-woven fabrics
- Blocks out at least 94% of harmful 0.3 micron particles in the air
- Respiratory protection against bacteria, fumes, droplets, dust, smoke, and pollution
- Comfortable to wear and lightweight
- Conforms to European standards EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 & CE Certified
- Recommended by The World Health Organisation
- Adult size (one size fits all)
- Not suitable for children
- Not suitable for babies and toddlers
- Do not share mask
- Do not use with beards or other facial hair or conditions that prevent a good sealing between the face and edge of the mask
- Wash your hands before and after use
- Dispose of in a bin after wearing mask
- Not approved for industrial applications
This product complies with the essential health and safety requirements of the European Parliament Personal Protective Equipment Regulations (EU) 2016/425.
PLEASE NOTE: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on our face mask products.